extreme V™, Inc. is recognized as a world class company. We strive to provide our customers, suppliers and partners with exceptional products and services and recognize that building a long-term business relationship with you depends a great deal on trust. This trust begins with our commitment to respecting as well as protecting your privacy and in furtherance of this goal, extreme V™ acknowledges that it respects the privacy rights of its customers, suppliers and partners and shall comply with applicable privacy laws in the countries in which extreme V™ does business.
extreme V™ has structured our web site so that, in general, you can visit extreme V™ on the Web without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. Once you choose to provide us personally identifiable information (name, address, e-mail address, phone number, etc.) you can be assured that it shall be used to support your relationship with extreme V™. You can be assured that any such personal information that you submit to extreme V™ shall be protected by industry standard security and management procedures and shall be used only for the purpose for which it was submitted, unless you request or agree otherwise.
On extreme V™’s web site, over the telephone, via email or through the mail, you are able to order products or services from extreme V™. The types of personal information collected by extreme V™ may include your name, your employer and job title, your contact and billing information for business and home (including telephone number and e-mail address), and your credit card information (if applicable). In order to tailor our subsequent communications to you and continuously improve our products and services, we may also ask you to provide us with information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experience with our products, and contact preferences.
- extreme V™ collects personal information when you register with extreme V™, when you use extreme V™’s products or services. extreme V™ may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date and zip code. For some financial products and services we may also ask for your address. Once you register with extreme V™ and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- extreme V™ collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of products and services that we offer.
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with extreme V™ under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help extreme V™ communicate with you about offers from extreme V™ and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
2. Confidentiality and Security
extreme V™ is committed to ensuring the security of your information. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We use encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive data online such as credit card information. We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. Your access to some services and content is password protected. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. extreme V™ shall never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. You should not disclose your user name and password to others. In addition, if applicable, you should remember to sign out of your extreme V™ account or service at the end of each session. You may also wish to close your browser window when you have finished your work. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place like a library. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Accordingly, despite our best efforts to protect your personal information, extreme V™ cannot completely ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, or to or from our online products or services. You transmit all such information at your own risk. However, once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
3. Additional Website Issues
4. Policy Change
Date: December 1, 2008
Notice: The products and information found on extremev.com are not intended to replace professional medical advice or treatment. extreme V™ urges you to seek the advice of a qualified professional for any health concern lasting more than two weeks, and to share with your provider any information pertaining to your health and well-being, including the use of supplemental nutrition.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure of prevent any disease.